- Deadline for abstract submission is 28 February 2017. Extended to April 20, 2017 ! We can accommodate few more papers, but only full paper submission will be considered before May 15, 2017.
- The text of the abstract should not exceed 300 words and should not contain equations.
- The file should contain in addition to the text of the abstract: title of the paper, author names, author affiliations, postal and e-mail addresses, name of the presenter, keywords (max 5), and JEL codes (max 5).
- Send your abstract as an MSWord or plain-text attachment (no PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acceptance decisions will be made by March 15, 2017. Extended to April 25, 2017, but decisions will be made sequentially upon receiving of the abstract to facilitate early planning for travel !
- Deadline for full paper submission is May 15, 2017.
- Papers will be made available through the conference website.
- Please submit a copy of your paper in PDF format to email@example.com
Young researcher paper competition
- The Spatial Econometrics Association sponsors the young researcher paper competition with a first prize of US $500 and two second prizes of US $300 each.
- A paper can be submitted for the competition if the author is currently a graduate student or his/her graduation date was after Jan 1, 2015. In the case of a co-authored paper the eligibility criterion pertains to all authors. Please indicate in your full paper submission that you are eligible for and are interested in the paper competition.
- The jury for the prize consists of the members of the SEA Board of Directors who are present at the conference. Giuseppe Arbia chairs the jury, and he will announce the prizewinners and present the awards during the official conference dinner.
Subsidy: A small amount of subsidy will be available for local students and the students from Asia region. The total number is limited and the selection will be based mainly on the quality of the paper.
Last updated on 28 Apr 2017 .